What are the best motivational quotes?
Motivation is the process of stimulating people to actions to accomplish the goals. Motivation is the internal process, and can only be inferred by noting a person’s behavior. Many people try to find motivation in outer world, but they forget that they can live in peace and achieve goals only if they are confident from inside. In this article, we have brought to you some best motivational quotes, which will inspire you.
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me” by Carol Burnett.
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop” by Confucius.
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it” by Charles R. Swindoll.
- Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Till your good is better and your better is best’ by St. Jerome.
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence” by Helen Keller.
- “Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now”.
- “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking” by William B. Sprague.
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going” by Winston Churchill.
- “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results” by Tony Robbins.
- “Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it well be spent” by Carl Sandburg.
- “To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities” by Bruce Lee.
- “When it’s time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived” by Henry David Thoreau.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started” by Mark Twain.
- “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows” by Ralph Marston.
- “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do” by Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe.
- “Step by step and the thing is done” by Charles Atlas.
- “Well done is better than well said” by Benjamin Franklin.
- “A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing” by Oscar Wilde.
- “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star” by W. Clement Stone.
- “Fortune favors the brave” by Publius Terence.
- “GO for it now. The future is promised to no one” by Wayne Dyer.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it” by Walt Disney.
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” by Wayne Gretzky.